Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Stage Web-Interface
  • From: "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:28:12 +0200
1) In is it possible to split the breadcrumbs at the top into several
links? That would make navigation between projects much simpler:

Current Breadcrumb:Build Service> Projects> home:weberho:kernel-modules
> intel-e1000e Suggested Breadcrumb: Build Service> Projects> home>
weberho> kernel-modules> intel-e1000e

We will work on the bread crumb before 2.0 - not sure your suggestion is so
good though, as 'home' is a project namespace, while 'home:weberho' is a
project. This might be more confusing. We discussed making parent projects
sub links, but didn't yet play around with ways to display that information.

The other think I thought of was having the text "home:weberho:kernel-modules"
which provides three different links (to home,home:weberho andhome:weberho:kernel-modules)

2) Viewing a project I see the following links after the breadcrumbs:

Packages | Repositories | Monitor | Advanced

I'd like to see a link like "Project" (or "Overview") at the beginning
which displays the projects's overview; the same is valid for the
package's view which is currently:

Files | Repositories | Attributes | Users

a "Package" link (or "Overview") at the beginning would be nice, too

It's the location, I have searched for it before I knew where to find it. All options
within projects/packages can be reached at this line, but not the activation of the
overview page, so it's "surprising" to find it only within the the breadcrumbs.

Also, this is the only page I have seen so far where the last link in the
breadcrumbs line is active. On all other pages this link is inactive. So it
would only be consistent to move the link down...

Best regards,
Johannes