Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Stage Web-Interface
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:45:45 +0200
Am Mittwoch 21 April 2010 schrieb Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH:
Dear OBS developers!

I have recently tested the OBS /stage web-interface. It's a big
improvement, and a big step forward. I have two tiny things which would be
nice to have:
Thanks.

1) In is it possible to split the breadcrumbs at the top into several
links? That would make navigation between projects much simpler:

Current Breadcrumb:Build Service > Projects > home:weberho:kernel-modules
> intel-e1000e Suggested Breadcrumb: Build Service > Projects > home >
weberho > kernel-modules > intel-e1000e

We will work on the bread crumb before 2.0 - not sure your suggestion is so
good though, as 'home' is a project namespace, while 'home:weberho' is a
project. This might be more confusing. We discussed making parent projects
sub links, but didn't yet play around with ways to display that information.

2) Viewing a project I see the following links after the breadcrumbs:

Packages | Repositories | Monitor | Advanced

I'd like to see a link like "Project" (or "Overview") at the beginning
which displays the projects's overview; the same is valid for the
package's view which is currently:

Files | Repositories | Attributes | Users

a "Package" link (or "Overview") at the beginning would be nice, too

Can you explain why? package and project are already linked in the bread
crumb.

Greetings, Stephan