[opensuse-buildservice] OBS down for 1 hour
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:42:36 +0200
Hi

We've some unexpected filesystem errors in the logfiles. So the host is
down and doing an fs-check right now. If everything is ok, it should be
back again in ~1 hour - if not (please pray with me that this doesn't
happen) I'll inform you about the expected new downtime.

If the fs-check runs successful, we should be back around 19:00 CEST.

Sorry for the inconveniance and with kind regards,
Lars

--
Lars Vogdt <Lars.Vogdt@xxxxxxx>
- OPS engineering Services Team -