Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Webclient Error: Error Details: Errorcode: 400 Message: execution expired
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:07:19 +0200
On 19.04.2010 06:09, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
2010/4/18 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am Sonntag, 18. April 2010 19:07:26 schrieb Di Pe:
Hi,

I am getting this error message when I click on my home project. After
some wait the browser times out. The build service status was showing
a reasonably high load a while ago.

The build service web client is often a bit sluggish (from here: US
west coast) but I have never had it time out.

The backend was down for about 20 minutes. No reason to panic :)

Still it left some things in an incoherent state. I now have a
home:RedDwarf:branches:graphics project that can't be deleted because
"does not exist". Could an admin remove it, please?

This is probably due to an inconsistant api state. Could you try the workaround
I just wrote at:

http://wiki.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#How_to_fix_.22does_not_exist.22_when_trying_to_delete_a_project

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools