Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Webclient Error: Error Details: Errorcode: 400 Message: execution expired
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:09:18 +0200
2010/4/18 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am Sonntag, 18. April 2010 19:07:26 schrieb Di Pe:
Hi,

I am getting this error message when I click on my home project. After
some wait the browser times out. The build service status was showing
a reasonably high load a while ago.

The build service web client is often a bit sluggish (from here: US
west coast) but I have never had it time out.

The backend was down for about 20 minutes. No reason to panic :)

Still it left some things in an incoherent state. I now have a
home:RedDwarf:branches:graphics project that can't be deleted because
"does not exist". Could an admin remove it, please?

Thanks.