Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Webclient Error: Error Details: Errorcode: 400 Message: execution expired
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:51:07 +0200
Am Sonntag, 18. April 2010 19:07:26 schrieb Di Pe:
Hi,

I am getting this error message when I click on my home project. After
some wait the browser times out. The build service status was showing
a reasonably high load a while ago.

The build service web client is often a bit sluggish (from here: US
west coast) but I have never had it time out.

The backend was down for about 20 minutes. No reason to panic :)

Greetings, Stephan