[opensuse-buildservice] Wipebinaries command is failing.
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 20:15:14 +0200
Hi, I'm trying to remove the factory standard rpms from
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib lilypond due to it being accepted into factory
but the command :-
"osc wipebinaries openSUSE:Factory:Contrib lilypond -r standard" fails
with :-
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
wipe binary rpms failed for project openSUSE:Factory:Contrib package
lilypond repository standard
Package does not exist lilypond
but it does exist. I have to leave the 11.2 lilypond for 11.2 users
otherwise I would delete the package.
Thanks
Dave P