Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 'goto repository' functionality
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:09:17 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 1. April 2010 01:05:13 schrieb Troy Telford:
I've set up my own OBS system; I have it working as far as builds go...

However, there are a couple of things that aren't working that I'd like to
get
working. I just don't know where the doc is so I can RTFM...

When I have a project, there's the distro list, and each one has the 'goto
repository' link.

I'd like to have that work... as well as the ability to have YaST/Yum able to
query the repository for updates.

I seem to recall in the past, that the repository was put in /srv/obs/repos;
however mine is empty, in spite of the fact I have the builds working
properly.

So what am I missing, and what documentation do I need to read about?

Is the bs_publish process running ?
If yes, check the logfile if it complains about something.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH