Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build-compare
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:22:26 -0500
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 1:11 PM, <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Personally, I have a "tools" project where I put all this sort of stuff, with
corresponding prjconf entry to add build-compare as a support rpm. I then
just add the tools repo as a Build Repository to all relevant projects. This
is easier than adding build-compare pkg individually to all pkgs.

AAh. Wait. So installing the build-compare package on the actual OBS
server doesn't help.
The package has to be installed in the actual build environment when
the package is built. One way to do this is with the project conf
stuff, but the package itself still has to be available.

OK. That clarifies things!

--
Jon