Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc scripting
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:31:29 -0600
Why do it so low-level? You can call the Package.commit method in osc
if you use python. Or if you're not in python, you can just do osc co
and osc ci -m MESSAGE like you would as a normal user. Is the time to
do a checkout of the full package an issue for you?

I haven't looked inside osc's source yet; but if Package.commit does what I
need, then that's wonderful. And yes, I am trying to avoid having to do a full
checkout when it's not necessary. Especially if it's not difficult to directly
push the file into the project/package with the message.
--
Troy Telford
ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx