RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Modules Error during build
  • From: <Jan.Albrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:11:52 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Rueckert [mailto:darix@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 2:30 PM

On 2010-03-22 14:15:38 +0100, Jan.Albrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
error : Resource temporarily unavailable
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl";
cannot parse
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl

that is the real error of your build:
you have to build require the docbook stylesheets. the build VMs have no
external networks so it cant load them from the net. if you buildrequire
the dokbook stylesheet package the urls will be mapped to local paths
and it can generate the documenation.

Thanks, we will give that a try. I never had such a problem, so I wasn't aware
our build could even try to reach the outer world.
(Thanks also to Stephan & Adrian!)

Jan