[opensuse-buildservice] CentOS 5 rsync availability
  • From: Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:59:41 -0400
It was reported earlier that rsync.opensuse.org only has suse related
binaries and that other distros wind up on
ftp5.gwdg.de::pub/opensuse/repositories. I noticed my binaries on
ftp5 are about 12 hours old. Is there an efficient way to download
entire centos repo shortly after it's built?

What I'm trying to do is grab a backup before updating all the source
and triggering a rebuild of the latest source.

BTW: Thanks everyone for all your help, this build service is very
impressive and the help I get is really appreciated!