[opensuse-buildservice] How to access OBS from behind a proxy (used to work)?
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:42:44 +0100
Hi,

since a few weeks (2-3 weeks), I'm not able to access
the OBS from behind a proxy. This used to work with the
setup described in this email:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2007-04/msg00016.html

I had a look at theOBS CLI migration page:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/CLI#Configuration_migration
But from that I did not get the hint that makes it work for me.
(it looks like that it is not possible to specify the port number)

The result is:
home:rbos> osc ls openSUSE_11.2 i586 home:rbos
SSL Error: unexpected eof

At the moment my .oscrc contains:
home:rbos> cat ~/.oscrc
[DEFAULT]

[general]
apiurl=https://api.opensuse.org:9999

[https://api.opensuse.org:9999]
user=<login>
passx=<password>

What's needed to access OBS again from behind proxy??

--
Richard