[opensuse-buildservice] Obs Wiki Documentation
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:52:38 +0100
The wiki team is preparing a change in the way the wiki works:
There will be an area (namespace) where only approved articles are published and
one where everyone can publish without review as it is handled now.

Current state is that only the openSUSE distribution documentation pages will
be reviewed.
The OBS documentation will move to the openSUSE: namespace which contains
all project and tools related stuff.

For that all articles from en.o.o are going through a review process [1]
and are then moved to wiki.o.o. I started migrating the Build Service frontpage
to the new host [2]. This page needs to be reworked to get a clear structure,
and we have lots of Build Service related pages [3] that need to be reviewed
regarding their content and decided if they should get migrated.

Help in doing this and suggestions about the OBS documentation structure are
appreciated :-)

Greetings

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Transition_Guidelines
[2] http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service