Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request emails
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:16:44 +0000
Hi Adrian,

yesterday I created two requests (34747, 34752) and I did not get mail
about sr created. :(
I checked h.o.o, and it is like before, where I did get mails.

Kind Regards
Chris

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
Am Samstag, 13. März 2010 17:34:05 schrieb James Ogley:

I seem to be receiving an email about every request submitted, accepted,
refused, revoked etc in the entire OBS at the moment (or at least a
great many of them).

Anyone else experiencing this at the moment?

Check hermes.opensuse.org. You may have a notification without any (or at
least
always matching) Filter.

bye
adrian