Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Linking repositories
  • From: Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:23:10 -0300
2010/3/8 Srinidhi B <srinidhi@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

 >>> On 3/8/2010 at 09:24 AM, Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, how can I link a repository to use the packages from it at build
time of one of my packages?. Link package by package implies that it's
rebuilt for my repository and that's not what I want.

I'm using the web interface (http://build.opensuse.org).

You'll have to use the command line client 'osc' for this. Run "osc meta prj
<your-projectname>" and add a path line under your existing <repository>
entry. Something like this:

   <path repository="{Repository}" project="{ProjectName}"/>

Replace {Repository} and {ProjectName} with the corresponding repository and
project name of the project from where you would want packages to be picked
up at build time.

Look at the second example provided at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#Adding_multiple_repositories_to_a_project

HTH,