Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Attribute system
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:38:46 +0100
On 3/8/2010 at 13:15, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The flag can be changed by the maintainers of the project - in this case
openSUSE:Factory. And only me cares about setting it.

I would love to have it more web 2.0 but so far we do not save history of
these attributes, so restoring some vandalism is not possible. So the only
way I can see is having some kind of ChangeAttributeRequest - but that would
only make "mail coolo" more complex ;)

Ok, in this case I stay for now with mail Coolo... works well and I'll promise
not to nag you too often with it (first try to fix it, then tell you
:) )

Dominique