[opensuse-buildservice] Request for a new repo like filemanagers
  • From: Sebastian Siebert <freespacer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 22:01:25 +0100
Hello,

I'm the new contributor of the german translation team of Midnight
Commander. :-) The development of mc runs continuously.

I submit often updates and patches for difference packages into the OBS.
And now I want to maintain additionally the midnight commander in OBS.
For mc doesn't exist any Repo like filemanagers in our OBS.

My suggestion is a repo like this:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/filemanagers

There I can maintain and submit a new version of midnight commander for
all our openSUSE-user.

I hope for an affirmative decision. ;-)

--
Kind regards, Sebastian - openSUSE Member (Freespacer)
<http://en.opensuse.org/User:Freespacer>