Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS and LDAP
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:27:55 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 3. März 2010 16:38:09 schrieb Luke Imhoff:
The guy here at Cray that made the LDAP mod originally looked at your
stuff and said it looks good, but I haven't tried deploying to our test
server since I'm in the middle of developing another feature on the test
server. If you want a deployment test it'll take longer, but the
inspector says it looks good.

Great, I have merged it into my local git tree and it also did not broke
the testsuite at least ;)

So, the new version is merged into git master now and new packages for testing
are currently building in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable.

bye
adrian