Re: [opensuse-buildservice] manually add a distro
On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 15:33 -0600, Luke Imhoff wrote:
You have to create the distro's project in the GUI or with osc to make
all the layers aware of the project.

osc meta prj ${PROJECT}

have build and publish disabled and setup a "standard" repository with
the appropriate arches.

Then, create the /build hierarchy for the packages:

mkdir -p /srv/obs/build/${PROJECT}/standard/x86_64/\:full
cp $PACKAGES /srv/obs/build/${PROJECT}/standard/x86_64/\:full/
chown obsrun:obsrun /srv/obs/build/${PROJECT}

That chown should be recursive

chown -R obsrun:obsrun /srv/obs/build/${PROJECT}

cd /usr/lib/obs/server
./bs_admin --rescan-repository ${PROJECT} standard x86_64

After bs_sched rescans the repository, OBS should know about the
binaries for usage as build dependencies.