[opensuse-buildservice] Why do I keep getting "spec file conflicts?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:53:00 +0200
Hi, I keep on getting spec file conflicts when I work on my branch
project and in this case the main contrib project. This is getting very
frustrating as it is happening ATM while I'm trying to get to the bottom
of a difficult gcc45 build problem. It seems that I am unable to alter
the branch project online, in this case load the development tarball
directly into the branch project. As I've explained previously, I have
limited internet cap.
Can somebody please explain what a "spec file conflict" is and what it
is supposed to achieve because all it achieves with me is frustration.
The last time I asked for help nobody seemed to be able to.
Maybe somebody wishes to take over lilypond because with no help from
upstream and this list, it takes up too much of my time.
Regards
Dave P