From: "AdrianSchröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 2:33 AM
To: "Peter Czanik" <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc co

Am Freitag, 12. Februar 2010 08:29:12 schrieb Peter Czanik:
Hello,

> JFYI, I can't reproduce it here at all.
>
> It might be a server side problem only with your account. Or a problem > on
> your side (router/switch/...) or between

I'm behind a NAT (provided by SuSEfirewall2 :-) ), and an 8Mbps ADSL in
Hungary. I only have this "connection reset by peer" problem with the
Build Service. Also all other openSuSE and Novell services work fine for
me. Downloading binaries and sources from the BS was already difficult
before, but brute force usually worked on 2-3 trials. But it does not
seem to work any more...

Hm, has ne1 else these experiences ?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH