Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I join the build service irc channel
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:14:10 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010 11:31:50 schrieb Dave Plater:
Hi, I'm busy trouble shooting a build problem liypond has started having
with building in the openSUSE:Factory:Contrib standard repos and my
home:plater:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Contrib lilypond package is locked
in "broken: conflict in file lilypond.spec". The build problem is caused
by ImageMagick
<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=ImageMagick&project=home%3Aplater>
but lilypond build successfully with ImageMagick
<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=ImageMagick&project=home%3Aplater>
linked into the branch project. I don't like to leave lilypond in this
state and I need the branch project to fix it.
I should imagine the irc is the best way to get this problem fixed but
I've lost all my old irc data somewhere along the way and can't seem to
connect.

There is a link on build.opensuse.org

irc://irc.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice

basically freenode network and #opensuse-buildservice channel.

However, this is for OBS development, packaging issues might better
discussed on

#opensuse-packaging

Thanks
Dave P