Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I join the build service irc channel
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:39:33 +0100
On Wed, Feb 17, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, I'm busy trouble shooting a build problem liypond has started having
with building in the openSUSE:Factory:Contrib standard repos and my
home:plater:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Contrib lilypond package is locked
in "broken: conflict in file lilypond.spec". The build problem is caused
by ImageMagick
<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=ImageMagick&project=home%3Aplater>
but lilypond build successfully with ImageMagick
<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=ImageMagick&project=home%3Aplater>
linked into the branch project. I don't like to leave lilypond in this
state and I need the branch project to fix it.
I should imagine the irc is the best way to get this problem fixed but
I've lost all my old irc data somewhere along the way and can't seem to
connect.

http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate#Instant_Chat_.28IRC.29

--
With best regards,