Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to rsync repos
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:52:00 +0100
Am Montag, 15. Februar 2010 20:35:23 schrieb Oliver Ries:
Hi,

should all repositories from my OBS projects be available on rsync.suse.de?
What is the expected sync interval, is it a scheduled task or will
things get pushed to rsync.suse.de whenever a build was finished.

I suppose you speak about rsync.opensuse.org ?

rsync rsync.opensuse.org::buildservice-repos/

I am building packages in OBS and have OBS create repos for several
distributions (openSUSE, SLE, Mandriva, debian, ...).

In a second step, I am using rsync to pull the repo from the OBS server,
however, only SLE and openSUSE repos show up in rsync.

The repos show up fine through
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/$USER. rsync on
rsync.opensuse.org::buildservice-repos/home:/$user however only shows
SLE and opensuse.

This currently a needed limitation, because the disc space on that public mirror
is limited.

Click on the "mirrors" link on the download.opensuse.org directory to see on
which
mirrors the files are hosted.

I triggered the publish button again (through project defaults as well
as per the individual repository), but this didn't help either.

Try

rsync ftp5.gwdg.de::pub/opensuse/repositories

it has a full copy usually.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH