Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 1.7 got released
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:51:39 +0000
Hi Adrian,
Sorry, I have no time for this. However, if someone prepares a
matching ruby on rails stack for it, I am happy to include it.

1st step was done :) (fix for perl-BSSolv)
I think you should do
osc wipebinaries --build-disabled openSUSE:Tools cmake
osc wipebinaries --build-disabled openSUSE:Tools check
, don't you ?

now I prepared ImageMagick to get rubygem-rmagic built :)

- SR 32453 fix build deps for rubygem-rmagic ( BuildReq: ImageMagick >=
6.3.5)

SLE_10 only provides version 6.2.5
so I took it from DISCONTINUED:openSUSE:10.3:Update, added a small spec
patch
( disabled libdjvu to minimize build deps)
and voila rubygem-rmagick got build and also obs-server

If you like (restricted for SLE_10 only):
osc copypac -e home:computersalat:devel:oTools ImageMagick openSUSE:Tools

Kind Regards
Chris