[opensuse-buildservice] Publisher takes AGES
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:01:11 +0100
Hi,

it appears to me, that the publisher is taking ages to get its job done.
It is not the first time, I suffer from this, therefore..

See here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Afrispete%3Aaufs2

kernel-default build for i586 was done at:

build18 finished "build kernel-default.spec" at Sat Feb 13 00:55:44 UTC
2010.

Now, approx. 11 hours later, the project status is still in finished state.

Is that to be expected?

Is there something, that could be done from my side?

Pete