Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc co
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:38:37 +0100

I'm behind a NAT (provided by SuSEfirewall2 :-) ), and an 8Mbps ADSL in
Hungary. I only have this "connection reset by peer" problem with the
Build Service. Also all other openSuSE and Novell services work fine for
me. Downloading binaries and sources from the BS was already difficult
before, but brute force usually worked on 2-3 trials. But it does not
seem to work any more...

Hm, has ne1 else these experiences ?

Once upon a time I got a script from Martin Mohring to copy packages
between OBS and local BS, and that also had some brute force built in.
So I don't think, that I'm the only one.
Bye,
CzP