[opensuse-buildservice] obs signer service: sign program is not configured!
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:00:12 +0100
Hi,

just followed the UPGRADE process and read:

3) Enable the new services

In case you use the package signing, you need to run the new bs_signer
process. This has been split out of bs_repserver for better scalability.

# insserv obssigner
# rcobs_signer start

There's nothing written about the obssignd.
Is that still needed?

When I start the signer, I get (in /srv/obs/log/signer.log):

starting build service signer
sign program is not configured!
Name "BSConfig::sign_project" used only once: possible typo at
/usr/lib/obs/server//bs_signer line 96.
starting build service signer
sign program is not configured!

What's missing?

I updated on my staging machine from 1.7b1 or something near to it.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
  • No further messages