Re: [opensuse-buildservice] webclient error on local bs
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:51:45 +0100
On 02/08/2010 12:40 PM, Carsten Schoene wrote:
Hello Stephan,

i did a "git pull" and rsynced the api, webui, backend parts to the final
destiantions
on my system.

Greetings
Carsten

Stephan Kulow schrieb:
Am Sonntag 07 Februar 2010 schrieb Carsten Schoene:
Hello list,

today i updated my local bs instance to current git, all works well except
one thing:

If i try to open a project in my webclient i get following error:

openSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: unknown
Message: illegal character in key
"obs-webclient:Collection-expires_in300predicatestate/@name='new' and
action/target/@project='Ap

Did you do git submodule update or used git-update? We're using
URI::escape and especially the spaces should be escaped.

Greetings, Stephan

What is the name of the project where it fails?
You should run:
git submodule init
git submodule update
git pull origin
to update the lib/ directory.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools