Re: [opensuse-buildservice] map webui to localhost and api to localhost/api?
On Feb 5, 2010, at 0:36, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Freitag, 5. Februar 2010 04:33:59 schrieb Robert Xu:
Hi, trying not to create too many topics on the mailing list...

How can you map webui to localhost (so you can access it from a
browser
as 127.0.0.1 or localhost) and map api to localhost/api (so you can
access it from 127.0.0.1/api or localhost/api)?

I do not get your question exactly, but the place, where it is defined
under which name webui or api should answer is the lighttpd config:

/etc/lighttpd/vhosts.d/obs.conf

Well I mean how can you change the webui to be viewed as localhost and
the api as localhost/api?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH