Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [patch] Add info about version/upstream version in status page
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:19:36 +0100
Am Dienstag 02 Februar 2010 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Hi,

Here's a small patch to make use of the new attributes that are defined
for upstream version to list packages that have a new upstream version
in the status page.

Note that the version comparison is very basic (version_a < version_b);
still, it should be working fine most of the time. Of course, ideally,
we'd have something a bit more solid -- ideas for this welcome.

I didn't add a "Only show outdated packages" checkbox, but that was
mostly because having two checkboxes both saying "Only show..." doesn't
make much sense :-) That's something we can work out next.

I pushed it, but I don't like these extra columns. We need to find another
solution for that. For the "old page" I only displayed the version information
when it was different from upstream. But I think we should offer those infos
on callback, e.g. a triangle to expand more infos about a specific package.

Then again, looking for all "11.2" packages is a use case too :)

Greetings, Stephan