Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local instance of OBS just hangs there after build.
On Feb 3, 2010, at 1:18, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010 02:36:40 schrieb Robert Xu:
I think I brought this up earlier, but I haven't heard a
response :) Let
me reiterate.

After running builds on my local instance of OBS, it says "build
finished" in both the build log and the webui, but does not extract
the
packages. I think I remember someone asking if obspublisher was
running,
and yes, it was. I'm still stuck on this issue. Can anyone help me?

Which OBS version is this ?
How do you installed it ? (rpm, git, appliance)

Obs 1.7 - the latest one in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable

get the jobs picked up from ../jobs/$arch dir ?

Yeah (usually)

Do you have configure a sign server in BSConfig.pm (if yes, it is
running) ?

I did, but I disabled it to make sure that wasn't the problem

Get the packages moved to .../build/$project/$repo/$arch/:repo by
the scheduler ?

No, and scheduler's running

SUSE Linux Products GmbH