Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local instance of OBS just hangs there after build.
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 07:18:54 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010 02:36:40 schrieb Robert Xu:
I think I brought this up earlier, but I haven't heard a response :) Let
me reiterate.

After running builds on my local instance of OBS, it says "build
finished" in both the build log and the webui, but does not extract the
packages. I think I remember someone asking if obspublisher was running,
and yes, it was. I'm still stuck on this issue. Can anyone help me?

Which OBS version is this ?
How do you installed it ? (rpm, git, appliance)

get the jobs picked up from ../jobs/$arch dir ?

Do you have configure a sign server in BSConfig.pm (if yes, it is running) ?

Get the packages moved to .../build/$project/$repo/$arch/:repo by the scheduler
?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH