[opensuse-buildservice] Local instance of OBS just hangs there after build.
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:36:40 -0500
I think I brought this up earlier, but I haven't heard a response :) Let me reiterate.

After running builds on my local instance of OBS, it says "build finished" in both the build log and the webui, but does not extract the packages. I think I remember someone asking if obspublisher was running, and yes, it was. I'm still stuck on this issue. Can anyone help me?

--
Robert Xu
Ever tried Linux? :)