Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request to define two new attributes
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:47:28 +0100
Le lundi 01 février 2010, à 21:22 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
On Monday 01 February 2010 17:23:34 Adrian Schröter wrote:

How is this supposed to work ? Everybody can replace the attribute
to report that there is a new version ?

Yes, that was exactly the idea. We will have to experiment a bit, but

It can currently be edited, if you have maintainer rights.

You need one value inside of the attribute (not 0, not >= 2).

hope this is okay.
I don't think this will be okay, but we need to try.

I think it will be okay in the short term -- we can plug the data from
collab in the build service, and we this should already give us quite
some useful data. To do this, we just need to have the attributes
editable by one specific user.

(sure, that's not completely perfect since we don't have upstream
versions for everything, but maybe that's what we should be fixing
instead?)

Adrian, can you make those attributes editable by os-gnome-maintainers
in all projects?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.