Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request to define two new attributes
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:47:17 +0100
Am Montag, 1. Februar 2010 21:22:43 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On Monday 01 February 2010 17:23:34 Adrian Schröter wrote:

How is this supposed to work ? Everybody can replace the attribute
to report that there is a new version ?

Yes, that was exactly the idea. We will have to experiment a bit, but

It can currently be edited, if you have maintainer rights.

You need one value inside of the attribute (not 0, not >= 2).

hope this is okay.
I don't think this will be okay, but we need to try.

what exactly ?

Please note that there is currently nothing like a world writable permission.
Hm, maybe we could emulate this via group="user", but as long there is no
history log, it can be simply missused.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH