Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ajax search easy to 'dead' on 'package_filter'
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:44:54 +0800
Yes, It would freezes any firefox when the number of packages are too
big. ;-) but useful and kindly when the number is smaller.

Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> write´╝Ü

On 01/26/2010 11:32 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Dienstag 26 Januar 2010 schrieb Jian Lee:
Hi, Stephan

My Step:

1. open
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory

2. input 'kernel' in the input frame of filter at Packages colume
of tables

then always my firefox seems to go to dead, and popup a window some
times, about:

The popup window says, script of
"https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory
" have many time to execute, did you want to disable it ?

Ah, yes - factory has too many packages for your poor firefox.

But you talked about ajax search on home project. This is neither
your home project nor ajax. Sorry for the confusion.

Greetings, Stephan

I think he's talking about the package filter, it freezes my firefox
as well, don't know if it's the page or firefox, I use the built in
search. Regards
Dave P

----

Jian Lee [ http://jianlee.ylinux.org ]