Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ajax search easy to 'dead' on 'package_filter'
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:03:33 +0200
On 01/26/2010 11:32 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Dienstag 26 Januar 2010 schrieb Jian Lee:

Hi, Stephan

My Step:

1. open
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory

2. input 'kernel' in the input frame of filter at Packages colume of
tables

then always my firefox seems to go to dead, and popup a window some
times, about:

The popup window says, script of
"https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory";
have many time to execute, did you want to disable it ?

Ah, yes - factory has too many packages for your poor firefox.

But you talked about ajax search on home project. This is neither your home
project nor ajax. Sorry for the confusion.

Greetings, Stephan

I think he's talking about the package filter, it freezes my firefox as
well, don't know if it's the page or firefox, I use the built in search.
Regards
Dave P