Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ajax search easy to 'dead' on 'package_filter'
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:06:01 +0100
Am Dienstag 26 Januar 2010 schrieb Jian Lee:
Hi, Stephan

I'm useing 1.6 and 1.7 on my localhost, but this problem is so popular
when i connect build.opensuse.org, and filter packages at project home
page.

Did any one found that? or It's just because the network speed ?

I still have no idea what page you're talking about. Please provide
a full URL to a project home page on build.o.o and explain what you're doing.

Greetings, Stephan