Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 1.7 Beta 2 available
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:00:16 +0100 (CET)

On Thursday 2010-01-21 19:45, Jon Nelson wrote:

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I upgraded from 1.6 to 1.7beta2 today.
I had a fair amount of trouble.

Also, the init scripts for obswebuidelayed and obsapidelayed both
report "failed", although ps tells me that they do not fail.

Also, the issue where stopping obsworker does not kill the screen
processes, and so you are left after a number of restarts with lots of
screen processes. This is also true for 1.6.X

This is intended behavior. If you do not like that - and I certainly
don't either - remove the "zombie on" line from /etc/init.d/obsworker.