[opensuse-buildservice] Expanding dependson and whatdependson to across projects
Is there any work being done on expanding the osc dependson and
whatdependson command to include dependencies and dependents in other
projects? The help for the commands say that you need to use the
buildinfo to get the cross-project information, but calculating
whatdependson would require calling buildinfo on all project/package
pairs, which doesn't seem feasible for any large number of packages.
However, I would think that bs_sched must have the full whatdependson
information in memory since how else can it know what to rebuild when a
package is rebuilt or a scanrepo event comes in? Would it be possible
to output the information bs_sched has in a manner similar to
the :depends file that (what)dependson is using now? I've been
searching through bs_sched, but I only use perl to hack on OBS, so I'm
having troubles figure out which variables have such global depends
information.