Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publishing certain subpackages only
You want to also look into if you can eliminate building some of the
other subpackages to save build resources. You could even %if %endif
wrap all the subpackages you don't want so they don't generate a
subpackage at all. I did this with obs-server so that on the
architectures that only deploy workers, I only get the obs-worker
subpackage out. It eliminated the need for a lot of BuildRequires and
made the build faster for those targets. It also saves space in the
repository server since there isn't an unused rpms and debs taking up
space. Of course, depending on what klipper depends on in the rest of
the package, your mileage may vary.