Re: [opensuse-buildservice] bug in build service was What to do with "broken: conflict in file lilypond.spec"?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:57:07 +0200
On 01/20/2010 12:30 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
On 01/20/2010 09:35 AM, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, "broken: conflict in file lilypond.spec" is happening in my branch
of openSUSE:Factory:Contrib lilypond everytime I update the spec file in
the main project, how do I avoid this? A bit of background, the branch
project is building against a linked Printing:ghostscript
ghostscript-library whereas the main project doesn't.
Regards
Dave P

Being impatient and not getting any replies, I deleted the package and
recreated the branch and either the build service has supercomputer
performance or there's something wrong. I already have built binaries in
the branch project for x86_64 which were failing in the parent package
and are busy rebuilding. Am I over stressing the build service?
Regards
Dave P

I have three lilypond projects, one the parent, one is a branch and one
is a link (home:plater lilypond). All of a sudden, after working fine
since inception the branched project gives me a "broken: conflict in
file lilypond.spec" error but if I look at the build log the package is
building. Osc pull refuses to do anything (sorry I didn't save the
output), osc up makes no difference and osc ci say's nothing to checkin.
I delete the package and then branch again. At the time of branching
lilypond is building in the parent, the x86_64 packages were previously
failed for the last couple of builds and I know how to fix it and the
current build is with the fix. After the new branch has completed, I
have copies of the parents binaries from x86_64 only no i586 ones. This
doesn't seem like normal behavior.
Regards
Dave P