Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What to do with "broken: conflict in file lilypond.spec"?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:30:28 +0200
On 01/20/2010 09:35 AM, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, "broken: conflict in file lilypond.spec" is happening in my branch
of openSUSE:Factory:Contrib lilypond everytime I update the spec file in
the main project, how do I avoid this? A bit of background, the branch
project is building against a linked Printing:ghostscript
ghostscript-library whereas the main project doesn't.
Regards
Dave P

Being impatient and not getting any replies, I deleted the package and
recreated the branch and either the build service has supercomputer
performance or there's something wrong. I already have built binaries in
the branch project for x86_64 which were failing in the parent package
and are busy rebuilding. Am I over stressing the build service?
Regards
Dave P