Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc: question about oscrc config
On 2010-01-15 16:20:11 +0800, JF Ding wrote:
In oscrc, current osc will record all the configuration directives
in [general] section, but for each apiurl's specific section(s), only
supported directives will be recorded.
If osc select to record all ones in apiurl sections, it will be
easier to expand the functions via plugins. So I want to know whether
it's designed on purpose?
I don't know if it was designed like this but the current concept makes
sense. Imagine you want to change the default value of an option and
you would have to do this in _all_ "[apiurl]" sections...
What we could easily support is the following:
we still use the "[general]" section but we can override "[general]"
settings in an "[apiurl]" section.

Marcus