[opensuse-buildservice] kmp compile questions. where to ask?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:00:06 -0500
All,

I'm thinking of putting a kernel module on OBS (in my home dir for the
foreseeable future).

Part of it is going to be a patched ext4 kernel module and then a
brand new module. (ohsm).

I don't even know if it is technically possible to publish a patched
ext4 module and have it superseed the standard/released module. For
now, I'm only talking about doing this for the 2.6.32 kernel (ie.
KOTD).

Where should I ask questions about this process?

fyi: I've done a couple normal packages via OBS, so I think I know the
basics, but a kmp is brand new to me.

Thanks
Greg