[opensuse-buildservice] Re: New branch & merge handling in OBS (more git like)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:49:57 +0100

Sorry ...

somehow I messed up (or missed) the deployment yesterday.
(Too many rival processes ...)

It is activated now for sure.

In case you did not understand yesterday what I was speaking about actually,
please re-try now :)

sorry again
adrian

Am Montag, 11. Januar 2010 17:38:20 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

Hi,

please read this news posting about the new branch handling of OBS.

http://news.opensuse.org/2010/01/11/obs-supports-new-branch-and-merge-handling/

We just activated this new mode on api.opensuse.org. So this means you may
be surprised when you look into a package you just created with "osc branch".
There are no _link + project.diff files anymore, but a full copy of all files
plus
an additional _link file.

Please read the blog and ask questions here :)

thanks
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH