Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new repository / scheduler states
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:06:41 +0200
On 01/11/2010 03:41 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Montag, 11. Januar 2010 14:03:08 schrieb Dave Plater:

On 01/11/2010 02:47 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Hi,

You see new states in the web interface now for entire repostories.
A more detailed documentation can be found here:

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2010/01/11/obs-reports-scheduling-state-now/

Unfortunatly, I missed a corner case which let the schedulers die on
build.opensuse.org.
They are currently restarting, but you know that this takes a while :/

The positive aspect is that you see now with the new code that the
state is about to be reprocessed when you for example upload new sources.
You
see this in the webinterface, the state is mentioned to be "outdated".
So you know that it will happen and do not to speculate if there is maybe a
bug ;)

have fun
adrian

Thanks very much for letting us know whats happening, I was wondering
what "succeeded (rescheduling)" was.

Hm, I will rename the "rescheduling" to "outdated" I think to have the same
wording as
on project page.

Or has anyway a better word for reflecting the "dirty" status ?

bye
adrian

I think "outdated" or even "dirty" explains the situation better.
Regards
Dave P