Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Package exists in my home
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:01:28 +0100
2010/1/11 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Am Montag, 11. Januar 2010 14:00:41 schrieb Dave Plater:
On 01/11/2010 01:27 PM, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

today i've tried to add an new Package "sispread" (through the WebAPI).
Now the OBS says me: "Package 'sispread' already exists in project
'home:saigkill'".
But i haven't this package. If i go to my home in the Browser, this
package isn't listed yet.
Is that an Bug?

I think it is, I've just tried to create a package ghostscript and tried
many other names and had the same problem. osc mkpac tells me that
whatever working copy or non working copy directory I'm in isn't a
working copy.
Thanks, I thought it was me :-)

It was a webui bug, this should be fixed again.
Adrian, you should ask to Dave, an confirmation, but sound like he get
same problem with osc ?

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Cordially.

Deploy your softwares for all platforms and finally update them in 3 clicks.
Try now the OpenSource MonoOSC tool
http://monoosc.sourceforge.net/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu:/Mono/

windows take you more($), Linux give you more!!
Political Power cannot be wisdom!

Small Eric Quotations of the days: